AARP tax professionals will be available to help navigate tax season, answer questions, and prepare your tax return. Registration is required to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- Please arrive at the start time for which you are registered or earlier. Failure to be on time may affect the tax preparer's ability to assist with your taxes.
- If you are filing with a spouse/partner, only one of you needs to register. Both should show up for the appointment.
- If you are filing for tax years other than 2022, you must register for two different appointment times, hopefully one after the other.
- Bring a picture ID, Social Security Card/annual statement and last year’s tax return.
- Make sure you have all of your tax documents with you, including real estate taxes paid or rent paid with the name and address of the landlord, knowledge of any Indiana Automatic Tax Refund ($125 and $200) you received in 2022; Bring any letters the IRS may have sent you, especially if you had Market Place Insurance (form 1095-A). Bring a check if you would like to receive your refund through direct deposit.
- Bring a pen or pencil to fill out the interview pamphlet and remove documents from their envelopes to speed things along.
- Please respect everyone’s efforts by cancelling any appointments that you cannot keep.
AGE GROUP: | Adults (18+) |
EVENT TYPE: | Business/Finance/Taxes |
|Mon, Mar 20||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Tue, Mar 21||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Wed, Mar 22||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Thu, Mar 23||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Fri, Mar 24||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Mar 25||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sun, Mar 26||1:00PM to 5:00PM|
*Originally opened in 1932 and designated as Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library’s main branch, EVPL Central is located at 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. With 145,000 square feet, the building contains areas for kids and teens, Maker Central, Education Central, Business Central, study rooms, and the Indiana Room, a special collection of materials that focus on local and regional history. Available for public use, EVPL Central also features the Browning Rooms, a conference room, and a large group room.