AARP tax professionals will be available to help navigate tax season, answer questions, and prepare your tax return. Registration is required to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- Please arrive at the start time for which you are registered or earlier. Failure to be on time may affect the tax preparer's ability to assist with your taxes.
- If you are filing with a spouse/partner, only one of you needs to register. Both should show up for the appointment
- If you are filing for tax years other than 2022, you must register for two different appointment times, hopefully one after the other.
- Bring a picture ID, Social Security Card/annual statement and last year’s tax return.
- Make sure you have all of your tax documents with you, including
- Bring a pen or pencil to fill out the interview pamphlet and remove documents from their envelopes to speed things along.
- Please respect everyone’s efforts by cancelling any appointments that you cannot keep.
AGE GROUP: | Adults (18+) |
EVENT TYPE: | Business/Finance/Taxes |
TAGS: | EVPL McCollough |
|Mon, Jun 05||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Tue, Jun 06||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Wed, Jun 07||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Thu, Jun 08||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Fri, Jun 09||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Jun 10||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sun, Jun 11||Closed|
Opened in 1965, EVPL McCollough is located at 5115 Washington Ave., behind Washington Square. Named in honor of EVPL’s first Director, Ethel McCollough, the building was renovated and reopened in December of 2006. EVPL McCollough boasts a meeting room that seats up to 100 people, as well as a service kitchen adjacent to the room, and public access computers.