AARP tax professionals will be available to help navigate tax season, answer questions, and prepare your tax return. Registration is required to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- Please arrive at the start time for which you are registered or earlier. Failure to be on time may affect the tax preparer's ability to assist with your taxes.
- If you are filing with a spouse/partner, only one of you needs to register. Both should show up for the appointment
- If you are filing for tax years other than 2022, you must register for two different appointment times, hopefully one after the other.
- Bring a picture ID, Social Security Card/annual statement and last year’s tax return.
- Make sure you have all of your tax documents with you, including
· Real estate taxes paid or rent paid with the name and address of the landlord,
· Knowledge of any Indiana Automatic Tax Refund ($125 and $200) you received in 2022;
· Bring any letters the IRS may have sent you, especially if you had Market Place Insurance (form 1095-A).
· Bring a check if you would like to receive your refund through direct deposit.
- Bring a pen or pencil to fill out the interview pamphlet and remove documents from their envelopes to speed things along.
- Please respect everyone’s efforts by cancelling any appointments that you cannot keep.
AGE GROUP: | Adults (18+) |
EVENT TYPE: | Business/Finance/Taxes |
|Mon, Mar 20||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Tue, Mar 21||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Wed, Mar 22||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Thu, Mar 23||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Fri, Mar 24||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Mar 25||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sun, Mar 26||Closed|
Opened in the spring of 2003, EVPL Oaklyn is located on the corner of Oak Hill and Lynch Roads at 3001 Oaklyn Drive. Featuring a green roof that helps regulate the temperature of the building and provides a valuable space for a meadow, the building itself has received national attention and won multiple design awards. EVPL Oaklyn boasts open spaces, study rooms, public access computers, and a popular meeting room.