AARP tax professionals will be available to help navigate tax season, answer questions, and prepare your tax return. Registration required.
AARP tax professionals will be available to help navigate tax season, answer questions, and prepare your tax return. Registration is required to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- Please arrive at the start time for which you are registered or earlier. Failure to be on time may affect the tax preparer's ability to assist with your taxes.
- If you are filing with a spouse/partner, only one of you needs to register. Both should show up for the appointment
- If you are filing for tax years other than 2022, you must register for two different appointment times, hopefully one after the other.
- Bring a picture ID, Social Security Card/annual statement and last year’s tax return.
- Make sure you have all of your tax documents with you, including
Real estate taxes paid or rent paid with the name and address of the landlord,
Knowledge of any Indiana Automatic Tax Refund ($125 and $200) you received in 2022;
Bring any letters the IRS may have sent you, especially if you had Market Place Insurance (form 1095-A).
Bring a check if you would like to receive your refund through direct deposit.
- Bring a pen or pencil to fill out the interview pamphlet and remove documents from their envelopes to speed things along.
- Please respect everyone’s efforts by cancelling any appointments that you cannot keep.
AGE GROUP: | Adults (18+) |
EVENT TYPE: | Business/Finance/Taxes |
|Mon, Jun 05||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Tue, Jun 06||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Wed, Jun 07||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Thu, Jun 08||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Fri, Jun 09||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Jun 10||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sun, Jun 11||Closed|
Opened in April of 2005, EVPL North Park is located on 960 Koehler Dr. and was constructed in a manner that resembles great lodges found in National Parks. With both children’s and adult’s towers, EVPL North Park boasts a ceiling high stone fireplace, an enclosed outdoor patio, public access computers, and public meeting and study room areas.